Commercial & Residential Landlord & Tenant
NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!
The relationship between landlord & tenant can lead to many arguments and disputes over various rights and obligations in your lease or tenancy irrespective of whether you are a landlord or a tenant.
The most cost effective way to protect you against future problems is to ensure that the lease or tenancy is drafted in your favour, so that if disputes do occur then the settlement can be reached in your favour. This applies in a commercial or residential context as prevention is better than the cure. We provide professional lease or tenancy negotiating and drafting services which ensures that you are best protected given your current situation.
If a dispute does arise in your relationship with the landlord or the tenant, we are there for you to provide legal assistance to ensure that you come to a solution that is favourable to you whilst limiting your costs in relation to achieving your desired outcome.
We provide a range of services in this practice area for buy-to-let investors, estate agents, property management companies and generally any landlord or tenant.
Our services are not limited to but include the following:
- Extension of lease
- Lease surrender
- Issues arising from LTA 1954
- Simultaneous surrender and new lease
- Service charge, insurance and repair disputes and negotiations
- Rent disputes & non-payment of rent
- Rent review disputes and negotiations
- Rent deposit & guarantees disputes and negotiations
- Break clauses disputes and negotiations
- Disputes and negotiations regarding licence to sublease, assign, change of use
- Possession proceedings and ejectment of tenants
- Lease variations
- Planning and building regulation issues
- Termination of business tenancies
- Lease variations
- Development and projects
- Short term leases (Commercial)
- Licence agreements
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies (Residential)
- Any disputes or negotiations in relation to clauses in lease or tenancies
- Issues regarding management companies or persons in place of such a company
We offer fixed fees for certain areas of practice mentioned above, so call us to find out more on 020 88 666 333.