Commercial Property & Commercial Conveyance
NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!
The practice area of commercial property imposes many obligations as well as granting many rights to you. Individuals in the commercial world are free to agree on what-ever terms they want, irrespective of the reasonableness of the terms agreed; for this reason it is vital that you make fully informed decisions.
A good businessman like you can understand and reduce the risks taken; making fully informed decisions lowers the legal risks taken by you in this context and therefore makes way for a good future investment.
We understand that the world of commercial property is fast, dynamic, ever changing and know that your time is scarce and precious. We endeavour to work for you within your budget and time constraints, in the context of your short and long term business objectives. We will be there for you in every step of the way to provide you with prompt straight forward solutions and options which take the wider practical and commercial considerations into account so to enable you to take fully-informed decisions. We will protect your legal rights as members of your team, so that you can focus on growing your business.
We deal with a range of commercial properties including shops, offices, restaurants, bars, investment properties, industrial units, pub leases, nightclubs, hotels, leisure centres, retail outlets, land for development and any other commercial property.
We offer a wide range of legal services in this practice area, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Sale and purchase of freehold premises
- Assignment and transfer of existing leases
- Drafting and negotiating new leases or subleases/ underlease
- Commercial mortgages and remortgaging freehold or leasehold premises
- Business agreements such as option agreements
- Sale and purchase of business that is transferred with the commercial property which includes the sale and purchase of goodwill, fixtures and fittings, plant & machinery, employees (TUPE Regulations), intellectual property rights, supplier and customer contracts etc.
- See Landlord & Tenant
We offer fixed fees for certain areas of practice mentioned above, so call us to find out more on 020 88 666 333.